I’ve been tagged to do something or other
By my wife (crazymokes). Which is an odd thing, because normally in our relationship she’s on the receiving end of the tagging, ifyouknowwhatimean. Â Hereâ€™s the meme:
- Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. OR
- Share the 5 top places on your â€œwant to see or want to see againâ€ list. OR
- Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Then tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.I’m going to do #2. Â Because that’s the easiest.
- The Pyramids in Egypt. Â (or Luxor, or name just about any pharaonic era temple or city)
- The Acropolis in Athens.
- Traquair HouseÂ in Scotland. Â Some great beer is brewed there.
- The abbay of Saint Sixtus of Westvleteren. Â Also brewers of some great beer.
Unfortunately I’m not going to tag anyone. Â I prefer that chain letters end with me. Â And I’m lazy.